Private tutoring is something that can really help your child but many time parents do not think about the true advantages of this type of service. Hiring a private tutor is an important decision that will require a commitment. A+ Tutoring Service is here to explain the entire process in more detail.
Is your child falling behind in class or bringing home bad grades? Perhaps your son or daughter is not coping with the homework load or is loosing interest in school. These are signs that your child may benefit from a little bit of extra help. However, it is also important to understand that even if you do not see any of these signs almost any student can benefit from private tutoring sessions.
Here are 5 potential benefits of private tutoring.
- Private tutors will work at a specific pace. One of the biggest benefits of having a private tutor is that the tutor will work at the pace that is right for the student. Many times lesson plans that take place in the classroom are time sensitive and the fast moving. A private tutor can teach the lesson a little slower and the student will be able to ask as many questions as they need to without being in a high pressure environment.
- Private tutors give personal attention. Many classes consist of 25-30 students which can make it difficult for teachers to provide individualized attention all of the time. This often results in the students feeling neglected especially if they need some extra help. A private tutor is like having a teacher who doesn’t have to worry about all of the other kids in the class. They will be available to answer questions at any time and go through topics as many times as it takes for your child to fully understand the curriculum. In addition private tutors will also get to know your child’s individual learning style and modify teaching methods based on this.
- They teach more than just the lesson plan. In the classroom children are many times only taught only what is included in the lesson plan. A great benefit of private tutoring is that there are no lesson plans and the tutor will be able to teach anything that will help your child understand the curriculum better. For example this may include study skills, time management, organization and prioritizing. Private tutors can also help kids overcome learning obstacles such as math formulas, comprehension, and language barriers.
- Private tutoring is flexible and convenient. Having a private tutoring is great if you have a busy schedule. You can decide how many tutoring sessions you would like your child to have and change them as needed. For example if your child usually has one weekly session but will need some help preparing for mid terms you can increase the number of session as you see fit. It’s also convenient when the tutoring sessions take place in the comfort of your own home.
- A tutor can help your child have goals and objectives. When children are at school there often isn’t as much emphasis as there should be on creating goals and objectives. Having a private tutor can really change this, as it’s their priority to help them set goals for your child and most importantly help them achieve them.
Why Choose A+ Tutoring Service?
A+ Tutoring Service offers an one-on-one home tutoring solution that fits your schedule and budget. Our tutors provide students with personal programs tailored to their abilities, learning style and personality.
Are your ready to get started? A+ Tutoring Service will design a custom tutoring plan to fit your child’s learning ability. All of our tutors are NJ certified teachers and have experience teaching children of all ages. Contact us today for a free evaluation.